• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Hatchet

Hey guys... Thanks for all your kind words.

Hatchets are truly under rated... Problem is, in my opinion, that the stock colorways were just boring... Guess I wanted to spruce them up a bit to make them a tad more exciting...

Cheers all!

Hatchets are truly under rated... Problem is, in my opinion, that the stock colorways were just boring... Guess I wanted to spruce them up a bit to make them a tad more exciting...

I agree. I haven't paid much attention to Oakley in years until recently, and the pairs of Hatchets I'd seen always left me wanting something more. Now my thinking is that I can pick up a pair and try some different lens colors and they'll be just want I want for a daily driver pair. Amazing that such a simple thing can change the whole look and feel of a frame.

they are a comfy frame, lenses are a pain to cut for - lens channels are super shallow and no margin for errors.

weak spot... maybe same as all other spring hinge models. just make sure the mechanism is still functioning well

Back