• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Custom Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Does he need to trace a romeo 2 frame to do the lenses ? I absolutely need new lenses for my new frame. I just don't know yet what color...
Nope

Some people reacted to this post.
Yay ! I'll be hitting you soon with my order !

Im wondering about a HI yellow or somthing like that, is that something that can be done?
For a Hijinx

Username Hidden said:
Im wondering about a HI yellow or somthing like that, is that something that can be done?
For a Hijinx

Yup

Im in for a HI yellow w/24K iridium for a Hijinx, non-polar.

Any update on the order from 4/16? I'm not trying to be pushy, I am just excited.

They're being made as week speak. Patience is a virtue ;)

Update: lenses are all made, shook have them all back next week and will have them out

Another update: lenses should be back at my other address. Just moving out of my place at school and finishing out my senior project. Thanks for the patience and I'll be in touch again shortly

Just one question. Are There Carl Zeiss Sunlens? If so...i'm on board. The look of the colors has me believe they are...and if so, they're probably the only company out there with optics that match or exceed oakley, just as good shatter and eye protection, as well as more durable coatings. They are relatively new to the sunglass lens game and were only for oems at one point but i've noticed you can now purchase as little as 100 lens blanks at a time of their popular colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.