• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Mars Wrapping

Dear Qtrain,
I have one pair of Mars with leather in non more good condition, is it very difficult to restore it "by yourself"?
Thanks for reply
Renato

Yea. Brip can attest that it's very difficult and time consuming to do. It takes 4-8 hours to do a pair. If you'd likewise to take a stab at it, pm me.

Yea. Brip can attest that it's very difficult and time consuming to do. It takes 4-8 hours to do a pair. If you'd likewise to take a stab at it, pm me.

yeah its time consuming but if you know what youre doing, its not rocket science. the trickiest part is cutting the material to the right shape. but since you have a leather, its easy - just trace the old leather once you remove it (if it isnt falling apart! lol)

yeah its time consuming but if you know what youre doing, its not rocket science. the trickiest part is cutting the material to the right shape. but since you have a leather, its easy - just trace the old leather once you remove it (if it isnt falling apart! lol)

Idk that you could remove it like that if its glued on. It would probably destroy it

cimg3793.jpg
[/URL]
It's a picture of my collection....in first row you can see my Mars, and as You can see leather is no more good...I'm going to pm You for asking triks

cimg3793.jpg
[/URL]

It's a picture of my collection....in first row you can see my Mars, and as You can see leather is no more good...I'm going to pm You for asking triks
Sorry but picture never want to appear....it's the link if you're intrested to see it

Latest Posts

Back