1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Aarron

Aarron Oakley Beginner

Found a pair of Oakley Romeo 1.0 that are custom Polished to a mirror finish they do not come with box or coin anyone know what these would normally go for the seller wants 600.00$. Let me know your openions plz Custom Polished R1 worth it? - 2016-01-22 19.58.43.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. SiRacer420

SiRacer420 Oakley Expert

That's what I paid for my complete R1 serial matched. If you like it, I guess its not bad. I wouldn't pay that much though.

KillerCollector likes this.
  3. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Hell no that's not worth it

SiRacer420 likes this.
  4. Aarron

Aarron Oakley Beginner

What would be a realistic offer. I see one guy on here asking 700.00 with new line gear rubbers and lenses. Again tho no box or coin

5. Aarron

Aarron Oakley Beginner

6. supersharp

supersharp X-Metal Connoisseur Premium Member

They get a lot of looks. I can't remember if I paid 600 or 625 for my polished. Looks like that's about the going rate. Might also ask @LinusOBerlin I believe he has one also.

7. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

I wouldn't pay more than that but it might be hard finding a better deal. They're all customs and there aren't too many out there. It takes some effort to do them.

supersharp likes this.
  8. BHarry

BHarry The Eclectic Collector

I haven't seen a pair cheaper than that unfortunately. I think it is a little expensive, but it seems like the going price. You could save $100 and find a frame to polish yourself, but it isn't as easy as it may seem. Something else to consider is lenses, the ones in the OP look like they have aftermarket lenses. You will have to put in even more money for custom cut lenses if you prefer OEM. They could end up being pretty pricey...

9. Aarron

Aarron Oakley Beginner

10. Aarron

Aarron Oakley Beginner

I ended up getting him to throw in a nice size vault with them for free, so pay pal fees shipping vault everything out the door I got them for 670.00. Shipping was a little bit more because it was an international seller The lense that are in them are custom cut and have only cleaning marks. I'm looking into 24k gold plating for them but can't find any pictures on the Web of any 24k gold R1s the gold smith by me said 40 dollars to polish them up a little better and plate them