• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Polished R1 worth it?

Aarron

Oakley Beginner
Toledo
Found a pair of Oakley Romeo 1.0 that are custom Polished to a mirror finish they do not come with box or coin anyone know what these would normally go for the seller wants 600.00$. Let me know your openions plz
2016-01-22 19.58.43.jpg

What would be a realistic offer. I see one guy on here asking 700.00 with new line gear rubbers and lenses. Again tho no box or coin

They get a lot of looks. I can't remember if I paid 600 or 625 for my polished. Looks like that's about the going rate. Might also ask @LinusOBerlin I believe he has one also.

I wouldn't pay more than that but it might be hard finding a better deal. They're all customs and there aren't too many out there. It takes some effort to do them.

I haven't seen a pair cheaper than that unfortunately. I think it is a little expensive, but it seems like the going price. You could save $100 and find a frame to polish yourself, but it isn't as easy as it may seem. Something else to consider is lenses, the ones in the OP look like they have aftermarket lenses. You will have to put in even more money for custom cut lenses if you prefer OEM. They could end up being pretty pricey...

I haven't seen a pair cheaper than that unfortunately. I think it is a little expensive, but it seems like the going price. You could save $100 and find a frame to polish yourself, but it isn't as easy as it may seem. Something else to consider is lenses, the ones in the OP look like they have aftermarket lenses. You will have to put in even more money for custom cut lenses if you prefer OEM. They could end up being pretty pricey...

I ended up getting him to throw in a nice size vault with them for free, so pay pal fees shipping vault everything out the door I got them for 670.00. Shipping was a little bit more because it was an international seller The lense that are in them are custom cut and have only cleaning marks. I'm looking into 24k gold plating for them but can't find any pictures on the Web of any 24k gold R1s the gold smith by me said 40 dollars to polish them up a little better and plate them

Latest Posts

Back