• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cyclingtips Jawbreaker

We all know @OakleyFrankFMJ bought multiples so twist his arm into selling you one @cacatman ;)
He didn't respond when I threatened invasion by my people.

He said he gives away stuff when he's dead. But then says that he's going to live forever.

<sigh> I've got a better chance prying one from the hands of the cold dead body of @cyclerdoug than Uncle Frank. And we all know the chance of that happening is pretty low, given he's actually a cyclist.

I think I'll have more hope waiting for a re-release by Luxottica when they make the cheaper more plastic version for Tour de France next year.

He said he gives away stuff when he's dead. But then says that he's going to live forever.

<sigh> I've got a better chance prying one from the hands of the cold dead body of @cyclerdoug than Uncle Frank. And we all know the chance of that happening is pretty low, given he's actually a cyclist.

I think I'll have more hope waiting for a re-release by Luxottica when they make the cheaper more plastic version for Tour de France next year.

You ain't gettin' nothing outta me, punk.;)

And I'm sure there are plenty of those $300 + jerseys left! Or whatever the hell they were hawking those for.

You can always hit Doug with the car. :car:

Problem solved.

Back