• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Section Needed With Site Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
great . . . i can feel some new sections yet :eek:)
yeha!

Just created this area, and made it members only. I figured it would be wrong if members are posting good sales, and a guests and random people stopping by are snatching them up. At least this way they will have to register.

This is a great ideal as I was just browsing a few good deals and thinking to myself dammit I dont need another pair of glasses but then I thought someone should get a deal so I posted the link on this site. May as well be some forum members getting the deals.

This is a great ideal as I was just browsing a few good deals and thinking to myself dammit I dont need another pair of glasses but then I thought someone should get a deal so I posted the link on this site. May as well be some forum members getting the deals.
This may be the biggest necro thread in the history of the Forum!

@OakleyFrankFMJ you can learn a lot this this guy! :D

Well if I see any future deals on Oakley I will be sure to post them here and this thread is a great ideal. I rarely see much for good deals on Oakleys especially in Canada and when I do see them I automatically want to buy if they are a reasonable deal.

Well if I see any future deals on Oakley I will be sure to post them here and this thread is a great ideal. I rarely see much for good deals on Oakleys especially in Canada and when I do see them I automatically want to buy if they are a reasonable deal.
If it's a commercially available deal ... I say share the **** out if it ...

If it's a local classifieds deal, there is a kind of etiquette that asks one not to share such a deal openly on the Forums as it'll unnecessarily drive up the price with a new amount of bidders...and maybe someone was already working the deal and ANOTHER person swoops in with a stupid amount of cash and ruins it...

Which has happened to a lot of us here ... Which blows ...

Actually if you read the forum there is a place for this to be done. SEARCH AND READ it's a great idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back