• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deep Blue Prizm Question

Netloss99

Oakley Beginner
I am looking for the item number for a set of Valve's with the prizm deep blue lens, not the deep blue polarized. I need a very low light transmission and I see retailers trying to say the polarized and prizm's which they are not.

Thanks

I am looking for the item number for a set of Valve's with the prizm deep blue lens, not the deep blue polarized. I need a very low light transmission and I see retailers trying to say the polarized and prizm's which they are not.

Thanks

Are you talking about prizm deep water polar or prizm maritime polar? Those two along with shallow and deep blue polar were the only blue lenses offered for the new valve AFAIK

There's Deep Blue, which is always Polarized.
There is also Deep Water which is always Prizm AND Polarized.

They are both great lenses, both have lower light transmission (Category 3), and both are offered in the Oakley New Valve. Although, they look completely different looking at them as well as looking through.

There's Deep Blue, which is always Polarized.
There is also Deep Water which is always Prizm AND Polarized.

They are both great lenses, both have lower light transmission (Category 3), and both are offered in the Oakley New Valve. Although, they look completely different looking at them as well as looking through.
Do you think the Deep Water is a darker lens?

Didn’t know there were so many new valves. Thought only about four lens colors, existed. The G30 black looks sic.

Latest Posts

Back