• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dispatch

you know what?
amazingly, that's freaking rare...I honestly have never seen them with the yellow icons for some reason. shrug.

But if anyone has any spares, pm me :p i just dont care for al that frog print...not a fan of animal print...

i've google searched it a few times, no go. it's a forbidden pic to post.

but wrist is right, yellow icons make it sexy!

theres a dispatch owner here - awesome glass! i have 11 pair. (5 needed if i wanted to go for a complete set). i would have liked to have seen some other lens colours on production pieces but many good points about those issued. i do have the complete j/camo pair with yellow icons but assumed those came in every box - whats the issue with the icons with this pair?

Romeo Van Frogskinstein said:
theres a dispatch owner here - awesome glass! i have 11 pair. (5 needed if i wanted to go for a complete set). i would have liked to have seen some other lens colours on production pieces but many good points about those issued. i do have the complete j/camo pair with yellow icons but assumed those came in every box - whats the issue with the icons with this pair?

The yellow icons did come in every box it's just everyone keeps the red in for some reason..I like the red over yellow IMO.

@Batwolf, glad to see you are getting into the D1's!! Welcome to our club :cool:

Latest Posts

Back