• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Display Case Comparable To Oakley

If there is a store close enough to you maybe call them and see if they can order it for you.

I just got off of a 20 minute call with them. All orders must be done in person unless the item has the online purchase option, which this one does not. The closest store that has one is in Houston, and that's a 11 hour drive for me. I couldn't chance it with the wife being 38 weeks pregnant.

They did say that one could buy in store and arrange shipping to a different location then.

Huh, maybe they killed the Detolf. It's been on sale for a while, no web orders, doesn't seem like a lot of stores have it in stock.

If my local one did I'd go pick it up for you, it's about a 45 minute drive is all.

BTW, how tall are the double tier metal stands? Wondering if they'd fit in bottom of the first case I posted above as it's one I'm considering.

Check out the fabrikor by Ikea. I might be able to help you out if interested. Message me to discuss.

Latest Posts

Back