• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Display Case Light For XM Single Wide And Locks

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
If you get to lowes and they only have two matching keys, send the brand and key code to me and I can run to my local store and see if maybe they have a 3rd. Who knows! And you live in Maine so odds are I won't come up there and break in.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
If you get to lowes and they only have two matching keys, send the brand and key code to me and I can run to my local store and see if maybe they have a 3rd. Who knows! And you live in Maine so odds are I won't come up there and break in.
Thanks I really appreciate that offer :)
Your case in very similar to my, what size locks did you buy? I'm thinking that the 2 on the door should have a 3/8" cam length with 1.5" latch and the bottom door a 7/8" Cam length with 1.5" latch.

For the 3.0 that I bought them for it was the 3/8 and 1.5" latch on both for the door. Ill have to check to see but I have drawers on the bottom so not sure there.

I think my locks are different than yours. I took a few pics and measurements. Pm'ing you with them soon.