• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Display Table

SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
I found a guy locally selling this display table form the old Vault that closed down here about 10 years ago. Never seen one. I'm picking it up in the morning. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it, but i'm excited! Picture is poo.

01111_5hPFPnGvWre_600x450.jpg

That will be a nice addition. I'd love to have one for my Oakley room

I just met the dude at his house. Found the table and everything else he was selling gone. His ex wife must have cleaned him out when she saw him selling stuff. What a bitch. Now I'm taking the wife and daughter to the zoo to cheer us up.

I just met the dude at his house. Found the table and everything else he was selling gone. His ex wife must have cleaned him out when she saw him selling stuff. What a bitch. Now I'm taking the wife and daughter to the zoo to cheer us up.
People have been put through a wood chipper for less things than that :behindsofa:

Bummer ... sorry that didn't work out for you ...

Back