1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Doug Chubb

Doug Chubb Oakley Beginner

I am at the beginnings of starting what I hope to be a nice collection of Oakleys... My question to everybody is, how do/did you guys store and display your glasses before coming across an actual oakley display case.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley Stephen

Oakley Stephen Oakley Collector

May want to look into ikea they have a couple of cases that I have seem people use.

3. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

+1. They are cheap and IKEA offers led lights too

Doug Chubb likes this.
  4. Oakley Stephen

Oakley Stephen Oakley Collector

5. big bopper

big bopper Oakley Enthusiast

Personally I'd be more inclined to wait until you can find an Oakley case if that's ultimately what you want. Otherwise you'll end up paying twice and end up with a case from Ikea etc that you've got no use for.

Just my $0.02.

6. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

Oakley display cases show up on eBay frequently, but tend to be over prices there. Craigslist is your best bet, but don't be afraid of driving a few hundred miles if you really want one. I scored mine off a bike shop that stopped dealing oakleys. I wasn't even looking and saw the empty case on a visit for some bike parts. I just asked and we agreed on a price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

7. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

before I just kept them in their boxes and put them in my cabinet... then once and a while take them out, spread them over my bed and wonder why I ever came to this addiction....

Ecko and mjt42 like this.
  8. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

Kept them in boxes and micro bags, until I got my Oakley case. Since then they have been displayed and each new purchase gets into the case.

9. sharjt

sharjt Oakley Enthusiast

10. Odad0108

Odad0108 Oakley Beginner

I'm probably in the minority here, but I simply store mine in the micro bags and keep them in a drawer. About half a dozen or so of my favorites are in metal or soft vaults. I buy all mine to wear and don't have a large collection (about 15 pair). One day, though, when the kids are a little older and my house is devoid of baby stuff, I will have space to put a tower in the office.