• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ducati Collection - Anyone have them all??

Oakster

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Canada
I've been a collector for a few years but a dealer for many more than that. I've always really like the Ducati stuff and have considered trying to get them all.

Does anyone have them all?? I'd love to see a pic... haven't seen things like the original Ducati red Half Jacket. I imagine the Wisdom goggle would be a rare thing.

I have a complete set of the Ducati sunglasses, all complete and mint, with 'graphic' bar-code labels where these were issued. The rarest I think is the Loris Capirossi 'Public Relations' Oil Drum, a truly superb package, although the Pit Boss is obviously the most highly valued. I do not have any of the prescription glasses or goggles. At some point I would consider parting with them all, but they do make for a special full set to hold onto for now.

I have a complete set of the Ducati sunglasses, all complete and mint, with 'graphic' bar-code labels where these were issued. The rarest I think is the Loris Capirossi 'Public Relations' Oil Drum, a truly superb package, although the Pit Boss is obviously the most highly valued. I do not have any of the prescription glasses or goggles. At some point I would consider parting with them all, but they do make for a special full set to hold onto for now.

Id like to see a pic of all them together. How many pairs does that consist of?

Would love pics of these!

Back