• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ducati Juliet. Should I sell?

So my only non-serialized pair is my Carbon Ducati Juliet's. My newest pair are a W serial, from what I have found these are a warranty pair. Are they very desirable, generally speaking?
If your carbon Ducati is boxed and complete I would be tempted to keep that also. The W serial frames are not overly common but do pop up from time to time. Again, a nice pair to have in good order.

If your carbon Ducati is boxed and complete I would be tempted to keep that also. The W serial frames are not overly common but do pop up from time to time. Again, a nice pair to have in good order.

Got it, sounds like I should just keep all my Juliet's and bite the bullet and get a nice pair of R1's

The way I se it is you have a rare and complete pair to hold on to in X metal. A carbon also limited edition set and a nice to own plasma warranty replacement frame - again not common. 3 great colour choices and 3 frames I would definitely find very difficult to let go.
An R1 on top of these? ..... Most certainly !

The way I se it is you have a rare and complete pair to hold on to in X metal. A carbon also limited edition set and a nice to own plasma warranty replacement frame - again not common. 3 great colour choices and 3 frames I would definitely find very difficult to let go.
An R1 on top of these? ..... Most certainly !

I like your though process! Thanks for your help in making this easier!

A ducati carbon non-serialized pair is not that desirable even though its complete, you can sell that if you really need to fund the r1. A serialized pair is always desirable IMO

Back