1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

Picked these up from the forum. Really excited to get these in the mail today. The nose bridge is super tight. And also a plus that it came with the soft x metal vault and coin, along with a ducati micro bag and flier.
    Ducati X Squared - mpw4.jpg Ducati X Squared - sfzr.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

Now the only thing is I am not sure if I should buy BI or BIP polarized lenses from oakley while they still have them.

3. JayMann

JayMann Oakley Collector

Nice pick up dude i need me a pair of these! Yeah i'm thinking the same thing about the lens as well may get a few pair and just save them...

4. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

They have a nice black color and the red accents real well. If you can find some go for it!

5. JayMann

JayMann Oakley Collector

Yeah i will get a pair just they always come along when i don't have the cash lol yeah think i'm gonna start stocking up on them

6. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

That's how I feel with most of my purchases lol. Money just seems to find it's way out of my wallet. I'm going to call oakley soon and see what I can find out over the phone.

7. JayMann

JayMann Oakley Collector

8. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

Yeah I knew they were going to be expensive so I wasn't sure which ones I was going to get.

9. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

No joke I got a Pitboss and 2 Romeo 1's and then 3 or 4 of these pop up!!! What gives!!!

10. TinyNinja1975

TinyNinja1975 Oakley Beginner

http://www.oakley.com/products/6587/24610

BIP, 90. Should be around for at least a little while longer, seeing as how they were the last models made?
    If they were mine and i intended on wearing them I would put in another lens to save the Ducati etching.