• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ducati

Luv the Ducs, but I'll stick with my V-ROD for now. But, if the guy down the street from me would sell me his 1000 Sport Classic....I would buy it in a heart beat.

i take it ur name has nothing to do with yoshimura? and u shouldnt be riding that with x squared u should be in a full face dot and snell approved helmet. haha i cant believe not a single person has mentioned a desmo. that about tops my list of bikes to own

Ducatis are awesome, i love how they sound so different from the japanese (I still love their sound) and looks are great too! Unfortunately I have to say I will never buy one to ride on the street. I consider myself a safe driver but I have been rear ended two times in 3 years. I won't take my chances with people not paying attention. Both times drivers at fault have said "I didn't see you". Damn, if you cant see a car stopped in front of you what are you doing driving. My plan is to buy a bike and race it in a track! Then I can't stop from riding it as fast as I can.

thats because of the valves buddy

i take it ur name has nothing to do with yoshimura? and u shouldnt be riding that with x squared u should be in a full face dot and snell approved helmet. haha i cant believe not a single person has mentioned a desmo. that about tops my list of bikes to own
that wasn't the original intention but i do love yoshimura, they make some awesome exhaust.

speaking of cbr's, im interested to see how the honda cbr 1000 does in motogp this season. last i heard they had some engine issues.
CBR looks sweet this year.
gotta go with the full carbon version :D