1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. rolondo

rolondo Oakley Beginner

I have been so good lately. I haven't bought a pair in months. And yet I couldn't help but buy these. the sad thing is I'm still recognized when I walk in the store. Apparently I subsidized the local Vault last year. ;-)

In any event, I am not entirely sure what these Fast Jackets are, but the Vault threw in the Jade Iridium lenses along with the engraved black iridium ones. The jade are AWESOME in this pair. I suspect they are a Japan only release. All I know is these are my official Easter sunglasses this year. No box, but that's really ok. I'm happy.

Easter Oakleys! - newoak.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

3. rolondo

rolondo Oakley Beginner

Naah. My wife tells me I'm a big ol' girl sometimes, so it works. I really like the glasses, and I honestly didn't see myself buying a pair of Fasts Jackets. :) The jade lenses are a nice substitute for the G30's. I have the engraved slate ones. I'm happy.

Family pictures are tomorrow. I'm wondering if I will be allowed to wear them.

4. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

i shudder to think how the underside of that bag touching that wood looked after you picked it up lol.

5. rolondo

rolondo Oakley Beginner

As new. Just my back deck - really not bad.

6. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

Those are sweet fast jacket's, from a awesome pro pga tour golfer :D

7. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

yup japan. someone had a topic about these not long ago.

8. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

Very cool, great pickup...congrats!!

9. RetinaBurn

RetinaBurn Oakley Enthusiast

Actually she's an LPGA golfer. (Ladies Professional Golf Association) She also has a signature Flak Jacket and Half Jacket.

That's a great pick-up. I wonder how all these Japan exclusives are making their way to the Vault stores here in the US?

10. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

I am not a Flak Jacket fan....but they are pretty nice. I will definitely give them a looky-loo when I am at my Vault.