• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

eBay UK users beware "cycleking99"/"veridasveriquo" selling fakes

Pantster

Oakley Beginner
Just bought from this guy and glasses are clearly fake despite being sold as Oakley's. They claim they bought a batch of "returns" and didn't realise these were fake and I'm the first to point it out. Should have looked more carefully when buying as he has one item feedback recently for glasses being fake. Looking at their recent positive feedback that still show the original listings it's obvious these glasses are also fake but clearly the purchasers don't realise

Which pair did you buy? Looking at his negative feedback, it is for a Ti Sutro - first one I have seen faked....

Just bought from this guy and glasses are clearly fake despite being sold as Oakley's. They claim they bought a batch of "returns" and didn't realise these were fake and I'm the first to point it out. Should have looked more carefully when buying as he has one item feedback recently for glasses being fake. Looking at their recent positive feedback that still show the original listings it's obvious these glasses are also fake but clearly the purchasers don't realise

Send the link, bro.

I messaged them a wile back asking about a mambo ( not mumbo ) colour splatter frame asking them for SKU etc and got no response . I thought from there encoder’s that they listed for sale the lens didn’t look correct but I don’t have any knowledge of the encoder so I’ve watched from afar . I don’t have enough knowledge and experience to call people out for potentially selling fakes so I watched from afar

I bought some sutro lites. TBH they didn't seem quite right but took a chance - for a start they had lite lenses in a frame style that came out as lite sweeps.

yeah the negative feedback is for a pair of sutro Ti - first I've seen too. My guess is they aren't even made of Ti

I messaged them a wile back asking about a mambo ( not mumbo ) colour splatter frame asking them for SKU etc and got no response . I thought from there encoder’s that they listed for sale the lens didn’t look correct but I don’t have any knowledge of the encoder so I’ve watched from afar . I don’t have enough knowledge and experience to call people out for potentially selling fakes so I watched from afar
yeah, look at the encoders people have purchased recently and left positive feedback for. You can see they are fake, the etchings on the lenses don't look right

IMG_6186.JPG
IMG_6185.JPG

It was these ones that spooked me . As well as the Mambo Splatter ( which disappeared without trace ) just found the message and photo .

IMG_0256.png

IMG_0257.jpeg

yeah, the unfortunate things is people have bought those encoders and left positive feedback while being sold as Oakley's. You can see on the lenses that the etching isn't right quality for a start

Latest Posts

Back