• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

eBay UK users beware "cycleking99"/"veridasveriquo" selling fakes

yeah, the unfortunate things is people have bought those encoders and left positive feedback while being sold as Oakley's. You can see on the lenses that the etching isn't right quality for a start
I agree and the lack of a reply to a message and subsequent removal of the glasses was enough for me not to pursue.

On my list of sellers to avoid 👍🏻
yeah they're sorting refund. hope they ban the account

Just an FYI they haven't banned him; I noticed he left me a funny positive feedback saying I must have mental health issues that he has changed his user ID, now he is called

veridasveriquo

If I could update the thread title so it's got more prominance I would but I don't think you can?

Just an FYI they haven't banned him; I noticed he left me a funny positive feedback saying I must have mental health issues that he has changed his user ID, now he is called

veridasveriquo

If I could update the thread title so it's got more prominance I would but I don't think you can?
Have requested change. Unfortunately, I don’t have admin rights in this part of the forum.

Please add “veridasveriquo” in the title of Pantster’s post.

Thankyou

veridasveriquo

Have requested change. Unfortunately, I don’t have admin rights in this part of the forum.

Please add “veridasveriquo” in the title of Pantster’s post.

Thankyou
Added the name to the title.

Back