• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Electric Blue SJ, real or fake?

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date
T

"TRUMP"

I think theyre fake? But I have to ask before I act...

20170102_120452.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't help with the SJ but I am really interested in who poured the concrete in the wave tray to make a mold.

Badass is what it is!

The font looks correct but I've never seen an electric blue with white text, only black. Not that I've seen a bunch. Also, on the SJs I have, I'm pretty sure the text doesn't go all the way to the orbital edge. I'll check when I get home. Do the rubbers feel hard? That's how I usually tell if I have them in hand.

Ive never seen it white on these either, but O review shows 2 diff pairs made. Rubbers are kinda hard, but what throws me off is the "L1" and "R2" under the rubbers. Ive seen this on other pairs from the same generation and question wether a fake would have them?

Ive never seen it white on these either, but O review shows 2 diff pairs made. Rubbers are kinda hard, but what throws me off is the "L1" and "R2" under the rubbers. Ive seen this on other pairs from the same generation and question wether a fake would have them?
Most of my older stuff has the L1 and R2 somewhere. Never seen it on a fake. I have a fake XX Twenty I can check if I ever make it home in this rain.

Back