• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Electric Blue SJ, real or fake?

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date
That's hilarious. I guess I could that. I'd need about 15 places where it said FAKE and still some jackass would ask for a partial or full refund and complain.

They look legit except for the text. Unless two versions where made. This is my pair.

40afade900e9b1feb63f8174462152e0.jpg

Sendt fra min SM-N910F med Tapatalk

They look legit except for the text. Unless two versions where made. This is my pair.

LLLLLLLLLLLLadies and GentlemeNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...AAAAAl the way from Copenhagen....

Jacob!

BAM!

I knew you had these!

The text on yours bothers me, Snoop. It seems too "High"..not in position but in font size. I'm anxious to see what Si shows you on his pair...

LLLLLLLLLLLLadies and GentlemeNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...AAAAAl the way from Copenhagen....

Jacob!

BAM!

I knew you had these!

The text on yours bothers me, Snoop. It seems too "High"..not in position but in font size. I'm anxious to see what Si shows you on his pair...
What can I say Doug - I'm a sucker for Electric Blue. And if all goes well these babies will soon be sporting Fire RX lenses .

I don't have electric blue but I checked the SJ I do have. The text doesn't go all the way to the orbitals. I also checked the fake Twenty, no stem markings at all. I forgot how obvious the fake rubber is. It's almost plastic it's so stiff. (TWSS!)

Like other people say , letters on middle are not like originals they are very stretched and pushed to the corners . But if they are a knock off they seem good on some points .
Its not more easy to find if they are fake with letters " straight " inside arms ?? i never see an authentic straight 1.0 inside arms so i cant say nothing but if you have a authentic one you can do it

Usually on knock offs letters inside arms are never equal to authentic .

staright forum.jpg

Latest Posts

Back