• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Electric Blue Straight Jacket Gen 1 (99ish)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Electric Blue only available in Gen 2. Let's let GRF clarify. He's very knowledgeable about the SJ's and has an impressive collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Electric Blue only available in Gen 2. Let's let GRF clarify. He's very knowledgeable about the SJ's and has an impressive collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Well if it helps me find some or he has a pair floating around I can buy I'm a happy camper. I've litterly looked and scoured ebay for a few weeks now.

7b317b772bbe0a906e747780388bc6be.jpg

The front row are gen I Straight Jackets the back row are New Straight Jackets

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

They did make a Gen I in blue, but not electric....

That would be the one on the left. Made by Oakley for 1xcel
nd8_3698-jpg.149228.jpg

Username Hidden said:
They did make a Gen I in blue, but not electric....

That would be the one on the left. Made by Oakley for 1xcel
nd8_3698-jpg.149228.jpg
Here is where the arm meets the frames on the pair I had. Looks just like this. This is listed as a Gen 1 straight on ebay. Nowwwwww the pair I had when I was like 9 or 10 were fake according to oakley. So any way I'm looking for straights in electric blue. I don't see any on ebay right now. And it seems none on here. Just want childhood memories kind of deal. Even Houghton about painting a pair but am drawing short on that too

Screenshot_20160911-110344.png

That's a New Straight Jacket. Dont trust what people put on ebay for descriptions. Do your research, learn the models, how to spot fakes and be an educated buyer. Electric Blue is a hard color to come by no matter what frame it is on and they dont come up very often. The pair on ebay that just sold was under priced in my opinion and if I didnt already have one I would have bought it.

Username Hidden said:
That's a New Straight Jacket. Dont trust what people put on ebay for descriptions. Do your research, learn the models, how to spot fakes and be an educated buyer. Electric Blue is a hard color to come by no matter what frame it is on and they dont come up very often. The pair on ebay that just sold was under priced in my opinion and if I didnt already have one I would have bought it.
The one that sold for 102.50$? Yeah I was bidding and didn't have anymore money to spend along with a last min sniping and my screen shutting off at wrong moment. So whats the going rate?

Clean almost new around 150 to 175, new in box 225

Username Hidden said:
Clean almost new around 150 to 175, new in box 225
So I need 50$ more and to wait......great..... sad face

Username Hidden said:
Nope, thats a New Straight Jacket, not a Gen I Straight Jacket. I have that pair as a matter of a fact and no, its not for sale.
Trust this.

Latest Posts

Back