• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Eric Koston X Oakley Craftsman Frogskins

And your already selling? Becuser your not collector, you don't care about Oakley or the product at all. Your some kid trying to turn a profit, and you are totally showing your color by putting up on eBay already

And your already selling? Becuser your not collector, you don't care about Oakley or the product at all. Your some kid trying to turn a profit, and you are totally showing your color by putting up on eBay already
I put them because my collector friend wants them and he has a huge discount he can use on them. So if you could please get out of here and take your opinion else where Garth that would be great

I put them because my collector friend wants them and he has a huge discount he can use on them. So if you could please get out of here and take your opinion else where Garth that would be great
It's on ebay!? You just got them like just 2-3days back!!

Wait your have you been offering the glasses to mny many other buys privateIy. I know for a fact you have offered these koston to at least 3 different collectors and they all turned you down. So just seems super shaddy that your "friend" that wants them is why you post? Expecially considering its the only pair of Oakleys you own

No pics. Fail.

PICS arent necessary remember, we take members at their word remember... No need to get into all that again though, just saying...

About this KZ kid, I know of him as well... He is on FB and hits me up for trades all the time, has not tried to sell me anything though... I do know that there have been pairs going for $500'ish to legit collectors and no one is complaining there... Do I agree with scalping NO, but is it part of the collecting world yes and if you plan to be around a ling time like I have you better just get used to it and make the appropriate contacts that you will need to avoid paying the mark up's... I miss out on things all the time, sometimes I am willing to pay to get them off someone else and sometimes im not but I dont complain about it when I see it... We have all been made aware that people can ask what ever price they like, but then there are rules against scalping??? Odd!!!

My personal motto is "Happiness is not getting what you want, its wanting what you have!"
The Craftsman seeries to include these is just a poor mans Petterson anyways...lol

Back