1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Kayne Zamorano

Kayne Zamorano Oakley Beginner

Just got these Koston x Oakley craftsman Frogskin sunglasses. Very awesome pair!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakleygarth

Oakleygarth Oakley Enthusiast

And your already selling? Becuser your not collector, you don't care about Oakley or the product at all. Your some kid trying to turn a profit, and you are totally showing your color by putting up on eBay already

3. Kayne Zamorano

Kayne Zamorano Oakley Beginner

I put them because my collector friend wants them and he has a huge discount he can use on them. So if you could please get out of here and take your opinion else where Garth that would be great

4. MiLk

MiLk Oakley Enthusiast

It's on ebay!? You just got them like just 2-3days back!!

5. Oakleygarth

Oakleygarth Oakley Enthusiast

Wait your have you been offering the glasses to mny many other buys privateIy. I know for a fact you have offered these koston to at least 3 different collectors and they all turned you down. So just seems super shaddy that your "friend" that wants them is why you post? Expecially considering its the only pair of Oakleys you own

6. kennethekotto

kennethekotto Oakley Enthusiast

and to be exact.. At 600usd.

7. good2mod

good2mod Oakley Collector

this is interesting:popcorn:

8. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

Letting this thread flow for the time being, but its being monitored. Lets get it back on track guys. =)

Eckstream1 likes this.
  9. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

No pics. Fail.

rcstfox likes this.
  10. FearGearGarage

FearGearGarage Oakley Collector

PICS arent necessary remember, we take members at their word remember... No need to get into all that again though, just saying...

About this KZ kid, I know of him as well... He is on FB and hits me up for trades all the time, has not tried to sell me anything though... I do know that there have been pairs going for $500'ish to legit collectors and no one is complaining there... Do I agree with scalping NO, but is it part of the collecting world yes and if you plan to be around a ling time like I have you better just get used to it and make the appropriate contacts that you will need to avoid paying the mark up's... I miss out on things all the time, sometimes I am willing to pay to get them off someone else and sometimes im not but I dont complain about it when I see it... We have all been made aware that people can ask what ever price they like, but then there are rules against scalping??? Odd!!!

My personal motto is "Happiness is not getting what you want, its wanting what you have!"
    The Craftsman seeries to include these is just a poor mans Petterson anyways...lol