• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ever Just Keep Rubbing The Lens Thinking it Will Somehow Remove That Scratch....

On April 20, 1990, Rose pleaded guilty to two charges of filing false income tax returns not showing income he received from selling autographs and memorabilia, and from horse racing winnings. On July 19, Rose was sentenced to five months in the medium security Prison Camp at the United States Penitentiary in Marion, Illinois and fined $50,000.[34]Marion was the hometown of Fosse, the man who Rose bowled over during the All-Star game nearly 20 years prior, resulting in injuries that would plague Fosse for the rest of his career.[35]

what a guy......:lol::grin:

Well yeah.... There's that.... LoL

Have to clarify my post.......i don´t like to wear short shorts, actually hate it......... but the ladies seem to love it when i do, so i guess i gotta do what i gotta do. I am here on this earth to please other people, i realize that now.
You're certainly amusing!! :)

You're certainly amusing!! :)

Thanks man................
I am a big baseball fan....so i have to post this, even if it was way before i was born...i only looked this up because of you mentioning that name...and the comments are quite eerie, they talk about short shorts here as well ! what are the odds of that happening :eek:

Back when the U.S.A wasn't full of BLM Social justice warrior manginas

And back when men wore tight, short shorts. Let's not forget that part...

Only a real man can wear tight short shorts

I am a big baseball fan....so i have to post this, even if it was way before i was born...i only looked this up because of you mentioning that name...and the comments are quite eerie, they talk about short shorts here as well ! what are the odds of that happening :eek:

I'm not man enough to wear tight short shorts...there I said it.

Dude was a gangsta lol!

Latest Posts

Back