• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Evolense: A Good Alternative For Lenses

oakleyandi

Oakley Expert
SoCal
Hey guy, recently I bought some pairs of lenses, I've bought some aftermarket in the past, but not a big fan of them, I mean, one of the top strenghts of Oakley are their lenses.
I bought from a brand called "Evolenses", I think they've been around for a while, but for me this is the first time I bought from them. The process were smooth, I pay with my paypal, no problem and they sent me the lenses really fast, even though they're based in Canada, since they're right on the border, they can ship from the US, so I think that's an advantage and I got my package like 3 days after I paid.
The lenses I order were +red one for the Juliet and one for the MD:
The fit is amazing! in the past I've had problems with lenses fitting my frames, well this is one thing that amazed me, the fit is just right.
The view is nice too, and the're polarized, the clarity is close to Oakley, and I tried them this morning, my Gascan with +red Oakley and my MD with +red evolense, very, very close. I live right on the beach so in the morning anywhere I go I gotta face the sun going east, I wore the Evolense and didn't feel much of a difference against the original Oakley.
As for look, well, I think they look great:

Evolense:
photo5-1.jpg

Oakley:
003bda0a.jpg

I think they're a great alternative for modding at not bad prices: 30 bucks! is not bad considering Walleva of VL, which I found troubled fitting the lenses.

What you guys think?

dog looks like ruby not positive red fyi...still look nice though, way better than exovista!!

here is the pair I had, although the lighting isn't letting the purples pop in the ruby

and here is my positive red factory

Last edited by a moderator:
dog looks like ruby not positive red fyi...still look nice though, way better than exovista!!

here is the pair I had

It might be because of the angle... I'm gonna take some shots later on of both lenses, because they stil have some blueish tint, just like the +red from Oakley

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll do a shot with both a ruby and pos red so you can see. I think my ruby I have left is heavy purple centered.

I've bought Evolenses for my Frogskins and agree, they're great for the price they cost.

I've bought Evolenses for my Frogskins and agree, they're great for the price they cost.

100% agreed that Evolense lenses are great for their prices.

The fit, color, and clearity are amazing for their price.

I just received my lenses from Evolense for my X-Squared and the color for the red+ are amazing and the clearity on the lenses are very clear. I have taken some pictures of the lenses I received from Evolense.

Sample pictures of the red+ color, amazing color (color looks more amazing then the pictures):
IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

This picture shows how clear it is when looking through the lenses:
IMG_0044.jpg

Hope this review help other people on this forum.

Thanks

Back