• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Expensive Bay Gascan C100

During its bull run, these would easily fetch $600 or more per pair, NIB.
Now's a rather bearish market for these.
Decent or not depends on what you're willing to spend and how badly you want it now.
Who knows where the market will go in the future?

Just for reference you can include eBay links. I added it to this thread.

These retailed for a very high amount. I forget exactly, but I think $300-$400, so you rarely see them for much less than that.

These retailed for a very high amount. I forget exactly, but I think $300-$400, so you rarely see them for much less than that.

K thanks. For some reason, copy paste won't allow me using the ipad. It used to work with the old typing format and now it says "Pls. use ctrl+v keyboard shortcuts to paste contents."

K thanks. For some reason, copy paste won't allow me using the ipad. It used to work with the old typing format and now it says "Pls. use ctrl+v keyboard shortcuts to paste contents."

Should be fixed now. Went back to the old editor, but it should be working on most mobile platforms. I think the copy/paste on mobile devices was too big of a deal, to keep it live, since it's so heavily used. I will continue working on the next gen editor, and getting it working 100%. Thanks for the feedback.

Remember that this was also a Berlin exclusive to commemorate the opening of the Berlin O store, I believe. So, much like the brown Flores Gascans or Mastermind Frogskins or Primitive Frogskins and such, retail price ends up being much lower than later asking prices. Just a thought. :cool-20: