• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shockingly good X-Metal knockoffs

What is going on here? :headbang: Why is this even being discussed as an option? Did I just enter the twilight zone. As per above, the gasoline is ready and the flame burning. Take your fakes and your shït understanding of Oakley ownership and find another forum. Go buy yourself a "kit" car, find yourself a blow up doll, give your blow up doll a huge 3 carat zirconium ring, and settle down on your 5 acres of prime real estate, you just bought from the guy under the bridge. Oh don't forget to notify all your social media "fake friends" also. There are fakes all over the web, of every Oakley probably ever made.
I am sure you own one of each. How do you feel sportin' around fakes?
Mic drop, stepping off my soap box, carry on losers.:drinks:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What is going on here? :headbang: Why is this even being discussed as an option? Did I just enter the twilight zone. As per above, the gasoline is ready and the flame burning. Take your fakes and your shït understanding of Oakley ownership and find another forum. Go buy yourself a "kit" car, find yourself a blow up doll, give your blow up doll a huge 3 carat zirconium ring, and settle down on your 5 acres of prime real estate, you just bought from the guy under the bridge. Oh don't forget to notify all your social media "fake friends" also. There are fakes all over the web, of every Oakley probably ever made.
Preach it brother!

Well said. This should be pinned somewhere for everyone to read until the end of time. Fakes have no place amongst true collectors.

Fu©king A, right.
People who knowingly wear fake anything are frauds.

"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken."
-Tyler Durden

BDCF5D0C-406C-4F81-8092-BD03C941E531.png

Back