• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Eyeshades And Razorblade RE-RELEASE! 30 Year Editions

Not too hard to figue out the price difference if you actually think about it

Radar non iridium $160
M-Frame non iridium $120

Radar also includes case and hydrophobic lens.

with that price point, are they going to be a new edition to the "more affordable" elite series??????? maybe they will fancy up the logos on the nose bridge, or file down the edges on the blades to justify the high price.

Not too hard to figue out the price difference if you actually think about it

Radar non iridium $160
M-Frame non iridium $120

Radar also includes case and hydrophobic lens.
I hadn't looked that closely to see you got a case with radars, I found the SGH in Orlando was selling the M for under $100 when I was there, over here you can get an M for £70 radars are normally £100 more which I thought was a big jump.

positive info on frogs!! haha Hans confirmed to us at the Red event there will be only 1 frog release next year...that isn't good news, it's freakin AWESOME news!! beat them into the ground!!

Are you serious?!! 1 release?

normally id be bummed about only 1 frog release, but im tired of seeing them recycle the same ideas over and over..maybe theyll put more time into some new holbrook or other lifestyle designs.. like, an old glory holbrook for instance.

Hard to think of a frogskin design that hasn't been done but even an old glory holbrok (or anything else they sell that is just a small modification of the frogskin) would hardly be testing their design team.It'd be nice if there is to be one frog next year that it's something really good that makes us all want it, too much in the way of"samey" designs out there just now.

Back