1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous The Hijinxer

Rating:
    100%
    IDK if Eyespy0099 is here on the forum or not but i figured i post this so you all can see it and maybe get some cool pieces. he collects oakleys and hes selling a bunch of jupiters and fuel cells, and more. Prices are very very good! some rare pieces too, just check it out!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Do you live in Louisville also? If so I'm coming down that way this weekend for a bach. party and what would you have to have for the MOTOGP Fuel Cell if you didnt have to ship?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous The Hijinxer

Rating:
    100%
    This isnt me. I posted it for everybody to see and if they were interested they can send him a message on youtube or something.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous http://www.juleye.nl

Rating:
    100%
    Some great prices there. A shame he doesn't ship abroad though :(
    I think some forum members will make a great score!