1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hello fellow O Member's! I have up for sale a pair of brand new Oakley Pit boss, polished blk/gunmetal frames. These include the Blk iridium lenses, and NOT the VR28 lenses. I sold the lenses awhile ago, and purchased directly through oakley the blk iridium lenses. Costs me about $100 with CA sales tax included. I like the look overall. Gives it that Stealth look to it. lol! Anyways All 3 boxes are included. Asking price is going to be a little high because of the blk iridium lenses I paid extra for. I accept paypal and will ship double boxed with delivery confirmation.

F/S: OaKlEy PiT BoSs Polished Black/Gunmetal Frame With Blk Iridium Lenses-NEW!! - 032.jpg
    F/S: OaKlEy PiT BoSs Polished Black/Gunmetal Frame With Blk Iridium Lenses-NEW!! - 033.jpg

Asking $490.00 or best offer.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    price.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    it was at the bottom

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Quick Memorial Day Sale! $450.00 or best offer!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Best of luck man!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Locked pending investigation

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%