1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. TheWannaBe

TheWannaBe The O-Warrior Premium Member

So I just did the Facebook association but wanted to know if every time I post something here in the forum if it shows up on my Facebook? If so I need to terminate that feature as I don't need my family and friends knowing the extent of my O-diction... Lol

Can someone explain exactly what this sign up entails?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Dieseltech

Dieseltech Oakley Expert Premium Member

I don't think it will. I associated my Facebook account a while back and never noticed any difference on Facebook or the Oakley Forum.

TheWannaBe likes this.
  3. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

you will just see the forums latest's post... anyway you could have the option not to "follow" the forum but your account is still associated with it...

TheWannaBe likes this.
  4. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

No it will not post to your facebook. You can confirm this in your facebook privacy settings by seeing what it is allowed and not allowed to do. It simply allows you to use your facebook account for login. The idea being you don't need 100 accounts, you can just use that one to sign in. Or if you're already signed in, you simply click the button.

5. TheWannaBe

TheWannaBe The O-Warrior Premium Member

Cool :)

Thanks everyone!