• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fairends Frogskins 2013

I got tons of love for JB/RJ. I wish I could marry my Atmos lol!

HAHAHAAAA! I wish I had an Atmos to marry!!! Let me know if you guys break up, lol j/k.

Glad the Fairends' crystal black JB/RJ is gaining traction...the Frogs still haven't peaked my interest enough to purchase yet, hehe.

I bought 2 of them. I wonder how long they will last...I agree they are not all that special looking, but there production is very low. I would decent trade bait. I own 5 of 25 hand painted holbrooks and they are all different. Those have both low production and none are alike. I think these may hit the 300 on eBay. But not go above that.

They have holes at the end of the arms in the picture for a neck band, but they are Jawbones? Weird. This company seems fishy.

They said they are jawbones... But they are racing jackets... They are the exact same as the jawbones but have the hole added for the add on of the wind jacket kit.... Oakley had to change the name due to copyrights

Too bad they went with just the grey lens, these had the potential to be really cool. Oh well, I didnt buy a pair so I guess it doesnt matter.

Latest Posts

Back