• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake Oakley Watches

@xmetalmaniac

damn - did you report the side to oakley?
those are pretty close to the original on the pictures!

I have a real one that looks just like that. That's not a ring around outside its just how the glass looks. Mine is the same color combo and i got it from Overstock.com when Oakley was getting rid of them a long time ago.

that is clearly fake, first that color combo doesnt exist and second the outer ring around the face is a separate piece not a cut out and lastly the date display only existed on the emerald time bomb, that looks like they copied it off the icon watch

With respect, you're wrong. That colour combo does exist. SKU 10-000. They all have the date display as well.

Generally a Time Bomb of that Vintage should come with the metal case. I haven't seen any fake Gen1 Time Bombs before - that's not to say they don't exist, but I wouldn't imagine there to be too many.

You can see some images of the real thing here: Flickr: yodu180's Photostream

actually the some of the first timebombs came in a black oakley watch box and had a hidden watch clasp and whoever said that xmetal/grey combo timebomb 1 was fake is wrong

021us.jpg

could you post a few more pics?
not all cam with a aluminum case . . .

looks good to me - but more pics make a judgment much easier!

Latest Posts

Back