• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Favorite Adult Beverage?

2uj78s0.png

I'm not much of a drinker as I partake in aromatherapy sessions quite often and prefer that headspace.

Although, I enjoy a few different microbrews as well as local brews. My go-to, always available somewhere beer is Blue Moon as well as UFO Hef, Shock Top, etc. Not a stranger to Heineken, Coronas and affordable beers during my party days of yore.

Hard-wise, I'm a rum drinker. Any rum will do, but nothing sweet like Captain Morgan (ick!) although CM Black is not bad! Vodka and gin will make me love you long time and I grew up with cognac such as Hennessey and Remy. I'll drink whiskey too if it's been a tough week.

My buddies and I were at a bar some time ago and I shouted for three Blue Moons. The bartender misheard me and poured up three "woo-woo!" shots - some goofy fufu drink we had no idea existed! WTF, mate?! We knocked them back anyway and now, whenever we go out to the bar, we order three woo-woos to start off our night! Classic!

Back