1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. wassaaaaaaaaaap

wassaaaaaaaaaap Oakley Beginner

Hey Guys. With all the customizing going on with pretty much all the Oakley glasses, I was just wondering which X Squared factory colorway is your favorite and least favorite. My favorite is the Polished Carbon /Black polarized (Black is my thing I guess) while plasma/ice combo really doesn't do much for me. What's yours?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. tavers

tavers Oakley Expert

I really like the polished carbon frame. They look great with ice lenses.

As for least favourite, the plasma/fire doesn't do it for me.

3. hearno

hearno Oakley Collector

most - x metal/ruby
    least - polished/vr28 not sure why but it just doesnt look that great to me.

4. Romeo Van Frogskinstein

Romeo Van Frogskinstein Oakley Enthusiast

Favourite is 24K - Ti polarized. Don't really have a least favourite but would say that carbon-black, pol carbon-black p, carbon-oo black p, and the Ducati are four quite similar pairs, nearly half the total made, perhaps there could have been more variety, but regardless, it didn't stop me collecting the whole set of nine. Each individual pair is a superb glass with exceptional packaging. I wonder why there has not been a pair to fill the part code OO6011-07.

5. dobostorta

dobostorta Oakley Beginner

Plasma/fire fave
    Polished carbon/black least

My $0.02

6. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

that is very strange that they skipped -07. Wonder what colorway it would have been.

My favorite it the carbon/BI. Looks so clean. None of the others really do anything for me, although I do kinda like the x-metal frame, just not with ruby.

7. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

X-metal with BI would be my favorite. Carbon w/ BI takes runner-up. They should have done Carbon w/ Fire or Ruby for the Ducati pair instead of another Carbon/BI.

24K looks gaudy with the whole frame, should have done it like the XX.

8. Aprilia Man

Aprilia Man Oakley Beginner

OO6011-04 is my favorite

OO6011-05 not so much

9. wassaaaaaaaaaap

wassaaaaaaaaaap Oakley Beginner

I'm kind of liking the x-metal/ruby too. 24k is exceptionally gaudy but it is a collectors piece so they needed to get got. I agree with the carbon fire or ruby. Those customs look pretty wicked. I wonder why Oakley has never wanted to make a factory pair in that combo. They'd sell a ton of it for sure.

10. jward106

jward106 Oakley Beginner

I don't care for Ice lenses. My favorite is the Ducati edition.