• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Favorite To Wear?!

I wish I could bring myself to wear the Sunday's around.. I need to secure some beat up pairs that still look good. I got a pair of Flora/Fire fades and Marine fades from Ericforman that aren't bnib that I can wear... and that's awesome. So.. anybody got some valuable beat up pairs they don't want anymore that still got the look??

@Hando you're a baller... You should be wearing andrew petersons or blends around everyday

Rofl, hardly. However, if I had put as much money into a single pair or two as I have in the last few months into several pairs, I probably would have something pretty awesome..

I've been wearing my black decay Breadbox a ton lately (I love the style, don't care about the lenses so if they get messed up no biggie) but Frog wise I wear my soft touch carbons a lot mostly because the +red on them is the best +red I have seen. Soon both BKRW's will be wear pairs for me after appropriate lens swaps and actually receiving them of course ;)

Ooo, yeah, my soft touch Skulls are a goto pair as well. Give me your BKRW's when you wear 'em out!

I kind of want to pick up a pair of soft touches but I don't really see the appeal that everyone else does. Is there something special about them? Maybe if I see them come through DE I'll get them as a daily use pair

They are very comfortable, I do like the "carbon" look that they have, and the lenses in mine are just amazing. I don't think I would get any of the other pairs though.

I kind of want to pick up a pair of soft touches but I don't really see the appeal that everyone else does. Is there something special about them? Maybe if I see them come through DE I'll get them as a daily use pair
What's special is they're a failed experiment by Oakley, the were officially cancelled as a project even before they it the show room floor...

The release numbers are supposed to be relatively low...

(All this info was from a O Manager)

Latest Posts

Back