• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Final Clearance! BOGO 50% Off!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Alright so I was blown away by the interest in my initial post, and I am ready to clear out the final few and get closer to my Family's goal for our new home!

I've said my final good-byes to these guys already so rather than unpack then and put them back in my case, I'll run a SALE to get rid of the last ones! So I combined my Frogskins and other Oakley items, and everything is buy one get one 50% off - the 50% off is off the lower priced pair.

They are all LNIB, complete with box, correct micro bag, paperwork and extras if they were part of the release - I only say LNIB because they were on display in my case and tried on when I bought them. Payment is via Paypal F&F or add 4% if you don't trust me. :)

US shipping is via USPS Priority is included and I would prefer to keep shipping to the US, but just email me at sugaint@gmail.com for international shipping quotes! Also they are so many styles I don't want to take pictures of all of them, so please e-mail me if your interested and I will take a few pics and send them over as soon as I can!

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions, tried to keep prices fair!

Complete LNIB -

Moda 3 Splatter with Black Iridium - SOLD!
KAWS Original Fake - Polished Rootbeer with Bronze - SOLD!
Supreme Crystal Red with Red Iridium - SOLD!
SE Bikes with grey - SOLD!
Paul Smith Rubberized Purple/Pink Camo with Violet - SOLD!
Shaun White Polished Black with 24K -SOLD!
Matte Rootbeer with Fire - $250 - SOLD!
Polished White Greg Lutzka with Violet - SOLD!
Union Jack with Ruby - $250
VW Polished Black with grey - SOLD!
Van Ness Wu with Black Iridium - Vault Edition with standard Pink micro bag - SOLD!
Custom "Rasta" Dyed with Gold Iridium - $250 - Originally was a Matte white/Gold

Fatcat Blue Camo with Grey - $175 -SOLD!
Ichiro Radar Silver Black Ghost Text with Vented Slate - SOLD!

Glasses with no scratches to frame and lenses, but pair I did wear out in the world!

Paul Smith Rubberized Pink with Pink Iridium - SOLD! - perfect besides some the inside print getting a little lighter on the rubberized frame, no box, Matching Mircobag Only
School Bus Yellow with Fire SOLD! - No Box, Matching Microbag Only

ORokr Pro - Polished Black with BIP, Extra Ti Clear lenses, iCombi adapter, and Electronics Vault case - $300

Mint Glasses without box or matching box -

Custom Metallic Red Antix with Hawaii Flag O's, Pipe Dreams Micro Bag and VR28 BIP - $200

Other -

AP Vest - Men's style, size Large - $250
Oakley Baseball - $35 - SOLD!

Read more: For Sale - Atmos And More For Sale! | Oakley Forum

Read more: For Sale - Lots Of Limited/Rare Frogskins! | Oakley Forum

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
PM'd

Does it count if we already bought something haha?

Username Hidden said:
Does it count if we already bought something haha?

Haha - I forgot to add "not valid on previous purchaes." But shoot me a PM if there is something that interests you, would be glad to try and work something out with a loyal customer! :)

It looks like someone is already looking at what I was interested in

Username Hidden said:
Haha - I forgot to add "not valid on previous purchaes." But shoot me a PM if there is something that interests you, would be glad to try and work something out with a loyal customer! :)

that includes me? pmed

50 off applies to the high or low priced item?

Username Hidden said:
50 off applies to the high or low priced item?

've said my final good-byes to these guys already so rather than unpack then and put them back in my case, I'll run a SALE to get rid of the last ones! So I combined my Frogskins and other Oakley items, and everything is buy one get one 50% off - the 50% off is off the lower priced pair. Lol!

This will surely wipe out your for sale list... :)

Username Hidden said:
've said my final good-byes to these guys already so rather than unpack then and put them back in my case, I'll run a SALE to get rid of the last ones! So I combined my Frogskins and other Oakley items, and everything is buy one get one 50% off - the 50% off is off the lower priced pair. Lol!

He must have edited it lol