1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Tags:
  1. sander

sander Oakley Enthusiast

4-Legged Frogskins Set Complete!

I just picked up my last pair of the 4-legged Frogskins. And what better way to post about it, than with my 100th post?

The Turquoise/White 4-Legged Frogskins completes my set. Although only the general release ones.

When I found these on the ordering site for Oakley Dealers, I couldn't believe my own eyes! I had to call my representative right away (even though I was in France skiing, and put in the order.. The hunt for Frogskins is never on put to hold!), and there was indeed one pair at the warehouse.. It had showed up out of nowhere - to my luck! I've been looking for these since I got my first Frogskins, the 4-Legged Grey/Violet.!

I have taken a couple of photos of the pairs together and separately - hope you enjoy them!
    Please let me know what you think.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone on here, and in the Frogskins and Oakley community, for your expertise and help! And thank you for making my addiction to Oakley and Frogskins in particular, almost spin out of control.

Last edited by a moderator: 1/20/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. theflyingtomato

theflyingtomato Oakley Beginner

Now all you need are B1Bs, Sunday's, Van Ness, and Primitives.

3. sander

sander Oakley Enthusiast

Not going after those.. Way out of my league, plus I don't like paying anything above retail for my sunnies..

4. chrisbron

chrisbron Oakley Enthusiast

Nice one mate!

5. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

6. Frogskins

Frogskins Oakley Expert

Nice threesome - congrats!

7. KyleTheSid

KyleTheSid Oakley Enthusiast

Damn i love those..congrats! Did they have anymore available?! I could go through my friends rep and get them finally! Been waiting since they came out and never have gotten them :(

8. Menendez1293

Menendez1293 Oakley Enthusiast

Very nice. Are those the standard warm grey lenses in the turquoise ones? They look like they have a redish tint to them. Not sure if it's a reflection or not.

9. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

I'm confused, why are they four legged? lol. I'm a Frogskins noobie btw.

10. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

Notice how the earstems are the opposite colors of the orbitals? These four-legged come with an additional set of earstems to match or mismatch the orbitals.