1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. NW Oakley Fan

NW Oakley Fan Oakley Beginner

Finally Got A Display - Q2o30.jpg

Finally Got A Display - wl7zm.jpg

Finally Got A Display - vsdVu.jpg

Finally Got A Display - bwf9z.jpg

Finally Got A Display - izyUl.jpg

Any suggestions? I'm thinking about getting some 3-tiered stands and what not to help save some space!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

now were talking. congrats. cant go wrong with the sw holbrook hehe

3. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Nice case.

I'm scared that if I get a display I'll be compelled to fill it. Both with more glasses and display materials. I need to save for a new car!

4. KyleTheSid

KyleTheSid Oakley Enthusiast

Oakley displays are over rated..detolf is the way to go! ...being hypocritical just because it's been about 6-8 months of looking and I haven't found one...and $60 is beautiful compared to $300-500. Nonetheless, nice case!

5. Pjam23

Pjam23 Oakley Collector

Almost finish myne, congrats

6. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

Awesome! I would recommend getting some wire clips (is that what they're called?!?!), and get some glass shelves. There's a thread somewhere about it, but I was able to add 2-3 shelves without any issue onto my current display. Anyways, these displays are awesome and the best bang for your buck!

7. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

Very nice...congrats!!

8. OpinionatedOakley

OpinionatedOakley Oakley Beginner

I went to an out-of-business sale at a sporting goods store looking to score an O tower I had seen there. They had sent the tower back to O, but showed me this Native sunglasses case that was $40. It holds 32 glasses, revolves on ball bearings, is encased in clear polycarb, has locks, and I think the stands are superior to both O stands and the shelves they use. I've been looking for another, but they seem to be rare.

One day I want to change the green polycarb parts to machined aluminum. Wouldn't be hard, and would look more Oakley.

9. Carlitocarlin

Carlitocarlin Oakley Beginner

Nice! I'm actually thinking of picking up a shelf like this soon. How does it do for keeping dust off your glasses?

10. NW Oakley Fan

NW Oakley Fan Oakley Beginner

Not sure about the dust yet, only have had it for about 5 days. But it has freed up a lot of shelf space!!!