• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally Got A Display

NW Oakley Fan

Oakley Beginner
Oregon
Q2o30.jpg

wl7zm.jpg

vsdVu.jpg

bwf9z.jpg

izyUl.jpg

Any suggestions? I'm thinking about getting some 3-tiered stands and what not to help save some space!

Nice case.

I'm scared that if I get a display I'll be compelled to fill it. Both with more glasses and display materials. I need to save for a new car!

Oakley displays are over rated..detolf is the way to go! ...being hypocritical just because it's been about 6-8 months of looking and I haven't found one...and $60 is beautiful compared to $300-500. Nonetheless, nice case!

Awesome! I would recommend getting some wire clips (is that what they're called?!?!), and get some glass shelves. There's a thread somewhere about it, but I was able to add 2-3 shelves without any issue onto my current display. Anyways, these displays are awesome and the best bang for your buck!

Oakley displays are over rated..detolf is the way to go! ...being hypocritical just because it's been about 6-8 months of looking and I haven't found one...and $60 is beautiful compared to $300-500. Nonetheless, nice case!

I went to an out-of-business sale at a sporting goods store looking to score an O tower I had seen there. They had sent the tower back to O, but showed me this Native sunglasses case that was $40. It holds 32 glasses, revolves on ball bearings, is encased in clear polycarb, has locks, and I think the stands are superior to both O stands and the shelves they use. I've been looking for another, but they seem to be rare.

One day I want to change the green polycarb parts to machined aluminum. Wouldn't be hard, and would look more Oakley.

Latest Posts

Back