• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally....tomorrow....

del518

I have a few pair.....
Upstate New York
Will be my maiden voyage with the new AirBrakes. I was suppose to go last weekend....but the weather did no co-operate.

It is suppose to be about 25-30 degrees and Sunny to Partly Cloudy. I can't wait:cool:

have a fun trip. don't go crazy out there.

No doubt, I will be taking it easy. It will be my first time on skis since I had my shoulder repaired almost two years ago. Plus, my wife just bought new skis, so she will be taking it easy to. I will try to snap some pics!

Not to be a downer but my brother jacked up his back bad several years ago snowboarding accident. pretty scary. :D should be awesome out there. I live near Tahoe where we have a lot of ski resorts and everything. It's that time of year. It lasts well into March about...the snow hangs around for quite a while in California's mountain area. Although we haven't had much rain/snowfall lately.

Do you ski/snowboard? Our problem here in the Northeast this year is that it has been cold for a few days, then it will get warm for a few days. So, there hasn't been any consistent weather for either snow or snowmaking. The mountain I go to is about an hour north/east of here in Mass. They got a about 8-10 inches of snow earlier this week and they have been making snow. I think tomorrow will be icy....but it will still be fun.

Oh i don't lol, don't have the cooridnation and such for anything sports' related sadly. wish i could, love the oakley crowbar's. yet another expensive hobby im glad i dont venture into. :)
I do love watching downhill slalom skiing and those other snow sports. those guys go flyiiiiinnngg down those hills... Yeah, one resort here they've turned on their snowmaking machines...don't know how good it is right now havne't been following it. I think Dec.1st here in my area of Cali it was about 70 degrees lmao. it's been in the high 50's...nice and warm how i like it.
January might be better weather for snow sports here. surprised how dry it's been here this month.

It is gorgeous out today......

2011-12-18093653.jpg

She hates the fire lens and said they look ridiculous, Haha! After the first run, she was complaining about her goggoles (Scotts). I think she was trying to drop me a hint that she wants a new pair.

I will pick her up a pair of Oakley goggles with a more subdued lens.

Back