1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Dyeraudio

Dyeraudio Juliet Enthusiast

I saw a thread here where some members may be concerned with serial printing. I recently acquired a very nice Finito Juliet frame to couple with my Finito lenses from a great member here. I noticed that the serial on my Finito was different than others I had recently seen....On mine, there is no space between "FINITO" and the numerals...in fact the O in "FINITO" on mine looks like an Icon O......on others there is definately a gap between the "FINITO" and the numerals....

Mine.....

Finito Juliet Serials....... - photo45-1_zps6445bc53.jpg

Others....

Finito Juliet Serials....... - photo46_zps09af7033.jpg

What is your take on this members? Let me hear your thoughts and post pics of your too if ya got them.....Thx!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. nightpusher1

nightpusher1 Guest

Your serial number is 6 digits the others are 4 digit.Did they change to 6 digits when they got to 1000?

3. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

Looks like some laser engraved a plain carbon frame. This is what the fear about laser engraving frames is. Seems its a legit problem now..

Strange that the "o" is like that tho. Why would someone go through the trouble and not make it match the original? Interesting indeed.

No box to check right?

4. Dyeraudio

Dyeraudio Juliet Enthusiast

Found this on the 'Net.....seems there may have been 2 serial runs.....

Finito Juliet Serials....... - FinitoCrop_zps00ede01e.jpg

5. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

Interesting. They added another zero when they got to 1000? Oakley does some weird stuff man.

6. Romeo Van Frogskinstein

Romeo Van Frogskinstein Oakley Enthusiast

My own pair is FINITO 0100, with icon type O at the end of Finito.