• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Gen Frog

Congrats 420.. I ditched all mine after owning like 18 of them in different colorways. I think the frame is just a touch to small for.my massive nogan lol.. I loved the simplicity of that one.. next you should keep an eye for the royal blue..I regret giving that one away but it's in a good place..

It's also great to see a 30++ year old pair still in good shape and with someone that will enjoy and appreciate them.. Gen 3 lenses fit those if you ever want a different color. Fire I find always went well with the black but then again fire goes well with most anything lol..

Thanks man. Yeah it's definitely small. I haven't even tried to put it on lol It's just gonna sit on the shelf as the lone ambassador for Frogs. Maybe one day I'll unbox the B1Bs so he can have some company.

This isn't my first Frog but one I was very excited to get. I don't collect Frogs at all but I had to have this one just for the nostalgia of it. The legs a very tight, the frame has no scuffs, and the Japan stamp is still there. The metal hinges are just awesome and the text on the legs is perfect. The lenses have some marks but less than I expected for almost 30 year old glasses. This one has the TM on the leg so I'm guessing it's a later one from around 1990 or so.

I of course had to make a special stand for it. Jupiter standing guard. I'm out of black so red got used since it was already loaded.

View attachment 355012 View attachment 355013 View attachment 355003 View attachment 355004 View attachment 355005 View attachment 355006 View attachment 355007 View attachment 355008 View attachment 355009 View attachment 355010 View attachment 355011
Have you done a collection post recently?

Back