• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fives 2.0 and Minute 1.0 comparison

Seed65

Oakley Beginner
Good day!

This is my first posting on this site and hope you all can help me out.

I currently wear the Fives 2.0 as my daily pair (I have other Oakleys that I do not wear that much). I want to purchase another pair of Fives 2.0 or perhaps go to the Minute 1.0. The Fives 2.0 fit my head fairly well....almost perfectly, but they are a bit on the smallish side.

I was wondering how the Minute 1.0 compares to the Fives 2.0? I see the typical eBay sellers (ZoneOptics...or others) sell the Minute and want to get a general idea of how they fit before purchasing.

Is there a place where I could see the sizing specifications on the Minute 1.0?

Also - I know the Minute earsocks are hard to come by, so for future reference ...how do people deal with worn out earsocks?

Thanks!

Thank you. The Fives 2.0 are good! I just don't want to go smaller than the Fives 2.0 and wondered how the Minute 2.0 is sized in comparison. They look about the same size.

From memory the minute 2.0 is slightly larger than the gen 1 and 2 but compared to the fives more round lens they are very oval and if that's where you feel that you'd rather they be bigger then you are best looking at other models.
Hope that that's of some use
Lee

Oh yes..... And the Twenty's (XX) did not fit right either.

Can anyone measure the width of their Minutes1.0 or 2.0 at the points where the arm meets the frame??:)

Latest Posts

Back