• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale FLAK Custom Shop FIre Iridium -Carbon fiber 175$(reduced!)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

You get what you see here. (PRICE REDUCED!) 145$/obo shipping/paypal fees included
I will consider any reasonable offer.
Carbon fiber frames(though not real carbon fiber afaik)
Fire Iridium polarized XLJ lens
Fire Iridium polarized lens for FLAK
orange temple and ear pieces
black temple and earpieces
Hard case
(lenses have been hydrophobic coated and will be done again before shipping)
I do not need to tell you what all this would cost new.
contact me for paypal email address. Mostly so i know when to expect payment and who from. I will ship within 2 business days of payment.

I've worn everything, its used but almost new. Maybe worn them 15 times in the couple years that i have owned them. The non XLJ lenses were worn maybe twice. The did not block enough air on my motorcycle so i bought the XLJ and never used the standard ones again. Everything was kept in the case when not being worn. Never dropped, never cleaned with amonia, windex, alcohol etc. Always a microfiber glass cloth with loom rating over 1000. The green cloth in the pic is for my eye glasses and iphone screen. Lenses may be a bit dusty or dirty but no scratches than i can see.
All items were purchased at the Oakley store in walden galleria mall Buffalo, NY a couple years ago.

IMG_4202_zpsc7hvi6qh.jpg

IMG_4207_zpszdrxjpzh.jpg

IMG_4208_zpsrtgjar3s.jpg

IMG_4209_zpsurcm3chs.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Maybe it will help if you describe the condition of the frame and the lenses -- new, used, scratches, blemishes, etc.

did ya one better, uploaded a HDR image of the lenses.

thanks for the tip!
Im only selling them because I have not worn them in over 6 months. Nothing wrong with them, I Just like my flak 2.0's better.

Price reduced to 200$ seemed a more fair prince than what I originally had up. will accept any reasonable offer though.

175$ now! what a deal! going once ...going twice....

still available! WIll ship as fast as possible so you can get them in time for x mas!

BUMP PRICE REDUCED! 145$ shipping/ paypal included!