1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Recently bought both on the Online Vault but I do not like the fit of the frame. Too bad because I really like the style. Both are practically BNIB as I just took them out to try on then take pics. If you buy both together it is $185 shipped to the CONUS. Payment is through Paypal as a "gift" but if you want buyer protection then do not do it as a gift and add 3%. Thanks for looking!

1) (SOLD!) Fonseca Antix - $80 shipped to the CONUS ($10 less than the Vault currently!)

Fonseca Antix And Black Plaid Polarized Antix - IMG_0502.jpg

2) Black Plaid Antix w/ grey polarized - $110 shipped to the CONUS

Fonseca Antix And Black Plaid Polarized Antix - IMG_0581.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96%
    Pm sent dude

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The Fonseca's are sold pending payment

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96%
    :dance3:

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm sent

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The Black Plaid Antix are still up for grabs. I'd also be willing to trade for any like new Straight Jacket IIs anyone may be looking to get rid of!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The Fonseca's back up for grabs!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The Fonseca Antix are sold. The Black Plaid pair are still up for grabs. Price drop to $110 shipped to the CONUS. Would also be willing to trade for any like new Straight Jacket IIs or Monster Dogs. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.