1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. oakleyguy7

oakleyguy7 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

just picked these up along with some sweet hats at a vault by me. they are the foose edition three palms. i didnt take a pic of mine, ill get around to it if i ever have any free time same with the hats

Last edited by a moderator: 7/10/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. wrist

wrist Oakley Collector

Let me know how they are. I was really curious to see how they fit/felt. Didnt realize they made a black/red pair. Thats pretty cool.

3. oakleyguy7

i love them. oakley makes some really nice shoes. they always fit great and are super comfy to, which is a huge plus. ya the black ones are sweet, got them cheap to and a vault by me.

4. FearGearGarage

FearGearGarage Oakley Collector

I was also curious about the fit and feel... Thinking I will grab a pair up next time I see them...

5. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

They are great shoes, super comfy. We have them at the Vault I work at.

6. oakleyguy7

i have a couple pairs of oakley shoes and these are about the same as the others. they run about the same and have a good fit to them. for me they run the same as all my other shoes size 12. they arent to wide and there not narrow either so in all i would say they are worth it.

7. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

are those still available? i thought the Chip Foose edition is sold out everywhere?
    if somebody have a store where they still available please PM me!!

8. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

Does anyone else have opinions on these shoes? I saw them at a Vault today for $25 (I think they were $25). I like the black and red combo....but didn't try them on. I might go back tomorrow......

9. Oakley shoe nut

Oakley shoe nut Oakley Beginner

Got a pair of the grey colour ones. Super comfy(duh!) A bit different to other shoes out there. Well worth to wear anytime

10. RetinaBurn

RetinaBurn Oakley Enthusiast

It's a great shoe, it fits a bit snug on top the first time you wear them, but after that they are pretty comfy. Nice shoes!