• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For All of You Baseball Fans...

hybrid90

Oakley Enthusiast
For all of you baseball fans out there, I happened to be looking through some of my old pics and came across this pic. This was from a Yankees-Dodgers Baseball game in LA. I was there with my wife, my daughter, her husband and my grandson (the Dodgers fan on my lap) and of course, was wearing my X-Metal/Ruby Juliets because I HAD to represent! But I will say that this was before I knew just what I had as I'd had these Juliets for about eight years at this point. I've now moved on to a Carbon/Ruby version but of course, I've ALWAYS had Juliets. I laugh now thinking back because it was only the last couple of years that I found out that I'm not the only one who loves the Juliets... Anyway, just wanted to share to show the love that we all seem to share for Oakley (especially the Juliets!).
37705_1222964993997_7090785_n.jpg

FB_IMG_1480741701680.jpg

2010. Juliet/Ruby. Lost in a public bathroom in what can only be described as stupidly. Originally found them on the side of the road, 1st pair ever. Miss them horribly. But I've picked up 10 xmetal frames since, so I got that going for me.

View attachment 298093
2010. Juliet/Ruby. Lost in a public bathroom in what can only be described as stupidly. Originally found them on the side of the road, 1st pair ever. Miss them horribly. But I've picked up 10 xmetal frames since, so I got that going for me.

That's not so bad. At least you lost them the same way you found them. I sold my first pair of X Metal/Ruby Juliets for about $125 (I bought them for that amount four years earlier) before finding this Forum and realizing that I prob could've gotten three or four times that amount considering that I took excellent care of them and had the box, coin, foam, extra original rubbers and even the paperwork for them... Didn't I feel stupid!

For all of you baseball fans out there, I happened to be looking through some of my old pics and came across this pic. This was from a Yankees-Dodgers Baseball game in LA. I was there with my wife, my daughter, her husband and my grandson (the Dodgers fan on my lap) and of course, was wearing my X-Metal/Ruby Juliets because I HAD to represent! But I will say that this was before I knew just what I had as I'd had these Juliets for about eight years at this point. I've now moved on to a Carbon/Ruby version but of course, I've ALWAYS had Juliets. I laugh now thinking back because it was only the last couple of years that I found out that I'm not the only one who loves the Juliets... Anyway, just wanted to share to show the love that we all seem to share for Oakley (especially the Juliets!).View attachment 298088

Smart boy there! Dodgers for life!

Back