1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

Just got an email that SGH is giving away Oakley lanyard with Holbrook purchase. Just thought i would pass it along.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

Based on SGH reputation and many memebers comments they are probably doing this because they sell scratched stuff so they are making up for it...

3. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

SGH, you gotta try harder than that to make me buy a damn thing from your sad store. Unless the sales girl wears a bikini top with baby oil smeared on her chest
    i ain't buying.

4. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

SHG still sucks!

5. Tunnie

Tunnie Oakley Beginner

What is SGH by the way?

6. Oakleynerd

SunGlassHut

7. Darkmatter

Darkmatter Oakley Beginner

I may be wrong but "Sunglasshut" perhaps? If so then yes they are horrible. Sadly the only Shades store in my whole state of Louisina is a Sunglasshut. I showed up there not long ago with my new Radar XL blades in the Crystal Red/Positive Red Iridium color combo and all 3 employees were shocked to see them and told me they had to be fake because in their words "we know plenty about the Radar and Radar XL but we have never heard of or actually seen that color...looks like a knock off from another company but they are beautiful."
    Anyway I was just going there to purchase an Oakley Lens Cleaner Kit and they had no idea of any cleaning kits besides the micro fiber bags they come in...they just told me to use rubbing alcohol.
    I have no experience with the online store I could only imagine how horrible their customer service and knowledge is...(assuming I am correct by referring to Sunglasshut). Not exaggerating but pretty much every single Oakley shade on display is scratched up to Hell.

8. canhoto

canhoto Oakley Beginner

While I don't have any complaints about the shades on display in SGH (I only have two or three in my country and they're quite small), I must give a fair warning about their cleaning products. My Fives 3.0 Ducati were bought there and they offered one of their cleaning kits. That thing ruined the iridium coating of my left lens and I had to swap them out... Thank god for warranty.

9. Oakleynerd

another satisfied customer of SGH :cool:

10. NiGHTSx2

NiGHTSx2 Oakley Collector

If you want to order something from SGH, why not just use their web site? You get the box and a brand new pair of scratch free glasses too...plus any promo items the instore employees might not know about.