• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins LX Coming Soon?

probably, but id much prefer to grab the acid fade ones from the asian fit selections.. if anything, i really like the brown/clear blue colorway but its only available polarized..idk if i can justify spending that much on them when i dont really like acetate frames to begin with. kind of just want them because Oakley makes them. I really dig those red ones up top also

I cannot order any off of the website. It says "New" in the description, instead of "Coming Soon"... but will not let me add to cart. Other frogs I can add to cart. Cannot add LXs to cart. Nobody answers at Oakley. Wanted them ASAP.

I cannot order any off of the website. It says "New" in the description, instead of "Coming Soon"... but will not let me add to cart. Other frogs I can add to cart. Cannot add LXs to cart. Nobody answers at Oakley. Wanted them ASAP.

same here .... booooooooooooooooooooo

anyone notice they added another color to the frogskin LX?
51b1e11c8df23.jpg

I got a pair of those brown ones yesterday, they had those and a black polarized pair. They feel really good on your face. Its hard to explain but they have a great weight to them.

Back