• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins LX Coming Soon?

Looks like another delay with the navy frame. Very, very dissapointing, is all I can say. Moved up to june 21st, and now its mid July. Sad & dissappointing. Can it really be that hard to figure out? Really want these.

My navy/red with chrome lenses arrived yesterday. So glad I waited for these. I called them a few times and got a discount, next day air delivery, and a clamshell case thrown in for being patient.
Thank you to the Oakley people. It was really worth the wait. I even broke out my jupiter camos as I waited for these to arrive. I like them more than I originally thought. Maybe I'll put my matte green/ gold gernades away for awhile.

So you think acetate and O matter is the same weight? So pretty much Frogskin LX will be the same thing as regular Frogskin except the material used? How come all LX are also asian fit?

It seems they made asian and non asian fit. I tried the frogskin LX on in the store at times square and soho in nyc, the first pair were definitely asian fit because the nose pad at the bridge were more pronounced. But then I tried on another pair at the store and noticed that the stems were shorter and the nose pad on the bridge was flatter, upon closer inspection I saw the first pair was 150 (the asian fit) and the other 140 (nonasian fit).

The color I wanted in the store was damaged so I ordered online, I called and asked if they were the long stem/temple ones (150) and they couldn't tell so I ordered them anyway.. Long story short, the online ones are the non-asian fit and don't fit my fat head, the temples are too short. I'm going to try to return them on Monday.

I forgot to check at the store but i have a sneaking suspicion that the asian fits have a different sku (2039-0#) than the non (2043-0#).

Back